Call for Entries
Global Touch Press with JestForClowns
Adventures in Clowning, Volume Two
Amazon Print-on-demand and eBook
Deadline: Augest 17th, 2019
Party and picnic clowns, parade clowns, hospital clowns, and circus clowns!
Adventures in Clowning, Volume Two will further document the outstanding and outrageous stories clowns experienced in their quest to making people laugh.
Clowns sometimes face challenging circumstances that don’t always align with staying in clown character. These are moments clowns are tested and rise to their highest calling, to show up in an even more significant manner.
Every clown has enjoyed the adrenaline rush from the perfect gig when your audience laughed and giggled their hearts out and every detail came off without a hitch. Clowns also struggle through performing where things got awkward and just about everything went wrong.
On one hand, clowning requires massive maturity—on the other, it requires us to lose ourselves in childlike joy, to be ever-present and manage anything awkward that may pop up, while staying in character.
Your experiences could be included in this book so that clowns everywhere can benefit from your know-how and wisdom. The stories already submitted will delight and astound readers.
- Send your most gratifying experience as a clown. How did it feel? What was the outcome?
- Send your most challenging or frustrating experience as a clown, with how you handled it, or wish you had handled the situation. Include your takeaway lesson from your experience.
ENTRIES MUST BE YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES.
What are the benefits to you?
- Become an author in Adventures in Clowning with your experiences.
- You will receive full credit. This book will be available on Amazon and other outlets.
- Adventures in Clowning will be professionally designed and edited for spelling, grammar, punctuation and clarity.
- You will have bragging rights for being included in Adventures in Clowning.
- You will receive 2 books upon it’s launch.
There is a $100 fee for professional editing. You will receive two of the published books.
- Your two experiences not exceeding 700 words for each one
- Your full name and your Clown name if desired
- Short bio, under 100 words
- Phone number